So, what will it do for you?
- Your own members page - keeping your details up to date ensures you're always included.
- Online ladders - challenge and input your results online and see how your improving.
- Online box leagues - challenge, input your match results and see how you and others in the league are doing.
- Online knock out tournaments - see the draw and enter your match results.
- Online court booking - book courts online. (not active yet, but ready to go when the club decide to use it)
COMING UP IN 2017
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS 2017
ENTRY NOW OPEN
Please send me an email with your name and which tournaments you want to enter.
Once all the entrants are in the draw will be made and we can all enjoy another successful club championships. Entry closes 31st May.
Round 1 must be played by 16 June 2017
Round 2 must be played by 28 June 2017
Quarter F must be played by 09 July 2017
Semi F must be played by 20 July 2017
Finals day (all finals will be played on) 23 July 2017
Dates above are ABSOLUTE and will not be extended for anyone.
Match not played. For example, if you have not played your 1st round match by 16th June, I will flip a coin on the 17th and one of you will lose out.
Unresponsive. If you try repeatedly to arrange a match and get no response from the other player or he/she does not reply with alternative dates, send me an email before the round end date (see example below). Then I will put you through.
Any questions, email;
Wimbledon Ballot - The date of the HLTC club ballot is Wed 26th April at 8pm but don't forget that you must opt in with LTA by Fri 17th Feb to be able to enter the club ticket ballot. You can find more information about opting in HERE
Opening of the Grass courts - Sat 29th April (weather permitting!)
Summer camps - More details are being released all the time so check the page for more details