Beer Garden Regs
We want everyone to have a great time and keep safe when using our garden so you can help by respecting a few simple regulations.
- Please respect all other customers enjoyment.
- Only food and drink purchased from the club can be consumed in the Beer Garden. Strictly No Deliveroo or Takeaway food allowed.
- Please keep Dogs on leads at all times.
- No Ball Games or generally launching stuff around.
- Please keep Children under control in the garden – our memorial benches and beer barrels are not climbing frames, we have 6 acres of grounds to play in and plenty sports equipment to borrow. Telling your kids that the grumpy Bar bloke will tell you off is not a measure of control, your kids are your responsibility!
- When Cricket is on, be aware that the ball may enter the Beer Garden at speed and they hurt.
- When leaving the Garden please do not take any glass wear with you (especially on to any playing surfaces) ask for a plastic glass.
- Please put all rubbish in the bins provided.