Welcome to Horsham Sports Club
We are a not-for-profit sports club situated in Cricketfield Road with four constituent sports sections (Cricket, Hockey, Squash and Tennis) plus a thriving social section. We have a large bar plus function rooms available to hire and we run events throughout the year including our annual Fireworks Evening and Big Gig Music Festival. You don’t have to join to enjoy our facilities, but members get 20% discount on drinks and reduced ticket prices for many club events throughout the year.
PLEASE NOTE: We have been experiencing ongoing issues with our disabled lift at the North Entrance to Horsham Sport Club. The lift engineers have removed the motor and we are awaiting an urgent replacement. If you require disabled access to the clubhouse, please telephone 01403 254628 and ask for assistance. 13 February 2024.
Horsham Cricket Club
Horsham CC is a thriving club with 3 Men’s Saturday League XIs, a Sunday Development U19 XI, a Womens XI, Thursday XI and a Junior Section for boys and girls from U8 to U16.Find out more
Horsham Hockey Club
Horsham Hockey Club is one of the top hockey clubs in the South with 8 Mens, 7 Ladies, 1 Mixed and 11 junior teams.
Horsham Hockey Club is one of the constituent clubs of Horsham Sports Club and has its own dedicated website www.horshamhockeyclub.com
Alternatively, just head over to their Facebook page for all the latest info and to contact them.
Forthcoming events and our latest news
Upcoming Events | See all
- Roast Dinner at HSC Sophie’s Kitchen will once again be serving a delicious roast dinner, so come down and join us. Served between 1pm-3pm. Choose from roast beef or roast chicken, served with roast potatoes, seasonal greens, roasted carrots and parsnips, cauliflower cheese, Yorkshire pudding and lashings of gravy. Vegetarian option available. Chicken – £14.95 Beef – £16.95 Finish […]
- Jazz Club Monthly jazz with The Fred Woods Big Band at HSC. Takes place on the first Wednesday of every month and runs from 7.30pm to 10.15pm. (Music starts at 8pm.) FREE entry for members . Guests / non-members are also very welcome to attend – entry is just £2 on the door. No booking required, just […]
- Networking Business Lunch Business networking opens the door to meeting people you might not otherwise be able to find. Why not come along to Horsham Sports Club Business Networking Group and expand your business network? Mingling starts at 12.30pm (bar opens midday) and finishes around 2pm, though you are welcome to stay on for as long as you […]
- Mother’s Day Brunch Treat the Mother figure in your life to a delicious Mother’s Day brunch from Sophie’s Kitchen. Served between 1.30am-1pm. Your choice of: Full English – £11.95 Butcher’s Chipolatas, Smoked Bacon, Grilled Cherry Tomatoes, Chestnut Mushrooms, Fried Egg, Hash Brown, Baked Beans and Toast Veggie Breakfast – £9.95 Smashed Avocado on Sourdough Toast, Poached Egg, Grilled […]
- HSC Monthly Quiz The Club Monthly Quiz at HSC…. Hosted by your Jovial Bar Manager the Universally Challenged Jeremy Shaksman. No revolutionary technology, No phones allowed, this is Old Skool, pen, paper and picture rounds Pritt sticked onto A4 card, Questions are carefully researched and the Quizmaster is never wrong. Here your knowledge of Strictly is as vital […]
Latest News | See all…
- Essential Gas Works affecting access to Cricketfield Road All of the following information has been received from SGN and may be subject to changes. Here is what we currently know: The works will be carried out by SGN contractor I&G Contractors Ltd and will begin between the 19/02/2024 and 04/03/2024. They do not expect to interrupt our gas supply as part of their […]
- Disabled Lift Currently Out of Order We have been experiencing ongoing issues with our disabled lift at the North Entrance to Horsham Sport Club. The lift engineers have removed the motor and we are awaiting an urgent replacement. If you require disabled access to the clubhouse, please telephone 01403 254628 and ask for assistance.
- Premier League football and Six Nations Rugby Calling all sports fans. Why not join us for Premier League football and / or Six Nations rugby here at HSC. We have six TV screens in the clubhouse, so you’ll not miss out.
- Sponsorship opportunities available Whether you are a local company or individual who’d like to support your local Sports and Social Club we’d love to talk to you. We have a selection of sponsorship deals available, ranging from branded sportswear, tournaments and regular or one-off events. If this is something of interest to you, please email email@example.com or call […]
- Roasts dinners return to HSC… Roast Dinners have finally landed at Horsham Sports Club! Available from Sunday 1st October from 12-4pm, served Carvery Style. CHOOSE FROM Seasoned Roast Chicken with Stuffing – £14.95 OR Slow Roasted Pork with Crackling & Apple Sauce – £16.95 OR for our VEGGIES Beetroot & Butternut Squash Wellington (Vg) – £15.95 All served with Homemade […]