Welcome to Horsham Sports Club
We are a not-for-profit sports club situated in Cricketfield Road with four constituent sports sections (Cricket, Hockey, Squash and Tennis) plus a thriving social section. We have a large bar plus function rooms available to hire and we run events throughout the year including our annual Fireworks Evening and Big Gig Music Festival. You don’t have to join to enjoy our facilities, but members get 20% discount on drinks and reduced ticket prices for many club events throughout the year.
Horsham Hockey Club
Horsham Hockey Club is one of the top hockey clubs in the South with 8 Mens, 7 Ladies, 1 Mixed and 11 junior teams.
Horsham Hockey Club is one of the constituent clubs of Horsham Sports Club and has its own dedicated website www.horshamhockeyclub.com
Alternatively, just head over to their Facebook page for all the latest info and to contact them.
Facilities available at Horsham Sports Club
Forthcoming events and our latest news
Upcoming Events | See all
- HSC Quiz Our regular monthly quiz is hosted by bar manager Shaka and takes place on the second Wed of every month. All welcome – It’s just £1 per person, teams of up to 6, no need to book ahead, winning team takes the pot. See you there! You don’t have to be a member to attend […]
- Dr Dew U10 Junior Cricket Tournament Please contact email@example.com if you would like more info or to enter a team
- The Big Gig ’20 – important update see below Dear Big Giggers! As promised, we are now able to update you on the running of this year’s The Big Gig (20th June). Thank you so much for your patience. Due to the uncertainty around whether social distancing measures will have eased by the month of June, we have made the decision to postpone the event […]
- Cricket Section Quiz Night Quiz Night for adult cricketers and junior parents – details to follow
- Jazz with The Fred Woods Band Members and non members are all welcome to attend our regular monthly jazz evening at the club featuring The famous Fred Woods Band It’s free to all club members and just £2 to non members, payable on the door. Bar open from 5pm Food is also available – kitchen closes at 9pm Music starts around […]
Latest News | See all…
- Covid-19 Update on HLTC Tennis Courts As you will no doubt already be aware, the government has given tennis venues the go ahead to reopen from Wed 13th May and HLTC has made the following provisions. In summary – The hard court playing facilities will initially only be open to hltc members* Only the courts will be open – the clubhouse […]
- The Big Gig Postponement Dear Big Giggers! As promised, we are now able to update you on the running of this year’s The Big Gig (20th June). Thank you so much for your patience. Due to the uncertainty around whether social distancing measures will have eased by the month of June, we have made the decision to postpone the event […]
- La Creperie Takeaway Service UPDATE – NOW OPEN ON WEDNESDAYS TOO!! (FROM WED 13TH MAY)
- Covid update – 22/4/20 Covid19 – Update 22/04/20 Dear All Just a brief update to the situation at the club regarding club activities over the next few weeks. We continue to follow the government advice and unfortunately the club remains closed until further notice. Regarding events at the club – further updates will be circulated after the government’s next […]
- GINGERROOKES take away and delivery service Gingerrookes are one of our longstanding food vendors who have supported our annual Fireworks and Big Gig music festival for more years than we can remember. Although they aren’t doing their usual market stalls for the time being, Rob is busy with a local take away and delivery service and would welcome orders from you […]