Welcome to Horsham Sports Club
We are a not-for-profit sports club situated in Cricketfield Road with four constituent sports sections (Cricket, Hockey, Squash and Tennis) plus a thriving social section. We have a large bar plus function rooms available to hire and we run events throughout the year including our annual Fireworks Evening and Big Gig Music Festival. You don’t have to join to enjoy our facilities, but members get 20% discount on drinks and reduced ticket prices for many club events throughout the year.
Horsham Hockey Club
Horsham Hockey Club is one of the top hockey clubs in the South with 8 Mens, 7 Ladies, 1 Mixed and 11 junior teams.
Horsham Hockey Club is one of the constituent clubs of Horsham Sports Club and has its own dedicated website www.horshamhockeyclub.com
Alternatively, just head over to their Facebook page for all the latest info and to contact them.
Facilities available at Horsham Sports Club
Forthcoming events and our latest news
Upcoming Events | See all
- Jazz with The Fred Woods Band Sorry, no jazz at the moment due to Covid Restrictions….. Members and non members are all welcome to attend our regular monthly jazz evening at the club featuring The famous Fred Woods Band It’s free to all club members and just £2 to non members, payable on the door. Bar open from 5pm Food is […]
- HSC Quiz Sorry, no Quiz at the moment due to Covid Restrictions….. Our regular monthly quiz is hosted by bar manager Shaka and takes place on the second Wed of every month. All welcome – It’s just £1 per person, teams of up to 6, no need to book ahead, winning team takes the pot. See you […]
- HSC Networking Lunch Join our informal and friendly networking group which meets every other month at the club. Each meeting starts at 12.30pm (bar is open from Midday though, so come sooner if you wish) and finishes around 2pm. It includes a drink from the bar, sit down buffet lunch plus tea or coffee – and the chance […]
- Jazz with The Fred Woods Band Sorry, no jazz at the moment due to Covid Restrictions…..
- HSC Quiz Our regular monthly quiz is hosted by bar manager Shaka and takes place on the second Wed of every month. All welcome – It’s just £1 per person, teams of up to 6, no need to book ahead, winning team takes the pot. See you there! You don’t have to be a member to attend […]
Latest News | See all…
- Club Opening Hours w/b Mon 19th October Here are the club opening times this week…..cricket is over but we will have televised football on our bar and clubroom TVs. Le Creperie is open Tues to Sunday 9am to 7/8pm subject to the weather MON 19th Oct Office: 9-1pm Bar: 5pm – 9pm TUES 20th Oct Office: Closed Bar: 5pm-10pm* (Champions League) WED […]
- Sussex Slam Finals at HCC Sunday 27th Sept Come on down to support our Lionesses in their bid to win the Sussex Cup for a 3rd year running….. Our Covid safe Bar and cafe will be open all day with the Mens’ Semi Finals starting at 10.15 with Slinfold holding the hopes for the Northern Region.
- Le Creperie Menu and Opening Times Le Creperie is currently open Tuesdays to Sundays from 9am to 7/8pm (depending on the weather). Times will change as we go into autumn/winter so keep an eye out for any updates.
- Cricket returns to Cricketfield Road! CRICKET IS BACK! And everyone is welcome down at the club this weekend – The Bar and Food Shak will be open and we have adapted the beer garden to accommodate all….. On Saturday 18th July we welcome Steyning to Cricketfield Road for a 40 over match starting at 1pm. and on Sunday its the […]
- Junior Tennis Summer Camps 2020 I’m pleased to announce that the Junior Summer camps are running this year with limited places. The camps are for all abilities and run by LTA Licensed coaches and assistants. The camps run for 3 hours daily, 9am-12noon and 1pm-4pm. Places are also available for full day sessions (9am-4pm). Players will be split in to […]