Welcome to Horsham Sports Club
We are a not-for-profit sports club situated in Cricketfield Road with four constituent sports sections (Cricket, Hockey, Squash and Tennis) plus a thriving social section. We have a large bar plus function rooms available to hire and we run events throughout the year including our annual Fireworks Evening and Big Gig Music Festival. You don’t have to join to enjoy our facilities, but members get 20% discount on drinks and reduced ticket prices for many club events throughout the year.
Horsham Hockey Club
Horsham Hockey Club is one of the top hockey clubs in the South with 8 Mens, 7 Ladies, 1 Mixed and 11 junior teams.
Horsham Hockey Club is one of the constituent clubs of Horsham Sports Club and has its own dedicated website www.horshamhockeyclub.com
Alternatively, just head over to their Facebook page for all the latest info and to contact them.
Facilities available at Horsham Sports Club
Forthcoming events and our latest news
Upcoming Events | See all
- Beer, Bangers and Beats! Fri 24th to Sun 26th May This years BBB promises to be bigger and better than ever with over 20 Traditional and Seasonal Real Ales including favourites from the Drill Hall Equinox Festival from: Weltons Firebird Hepworths Kissingate Dark Star Chapeau Arundel Dorking Greene King Brolly Harveys Hogsback Backed up with Trad and flavoured […]
- Haze – Live Music at HSC Come down and see ‘HAZE‘ a 4-piece band from Sussex playing an eclectic mix of high energy rock, pop, soul and funk … a good time is guaranteed! We also have our annual ‘BBB’ (Beers, Bangers and Beats) taking place on the same weekend. Your ticket to the music also covers entry to the Fri […]
- Willie Austen – Live Music at HSC We are delighted to welcome back hugely popular local legend Willie Austen to HSC – he’s playing a live gig here on Sat 25th May. We also have our annual ‘BBB’ (Beers, Bangers and Beats) taking place on the same weekend. Your ticket to the music also covers entry to the Sat eve session of […]
- Abba Night at Horsham Sports Club
- Jazz Evening at HSC FREE entry for members, visitors are also very welcome – entry is only £2 per person for Non-Members. The music starts at 8.30pm and finishes at 11pm
Latest News | See all…
- Grass Courts Opening On Saturday 4th May, the now-traditional “American Tournament” will mark the formal opening of the grass courts, with general play on the grass courts starting on Sunday 5th May. The purpose of the American Tournament is to enjoy a fun afternoon of tennis, tea and cake with the opportunity to meet other tennis players. The […]
- Hockey News The Sussex finals took place on Saturday at Hurstpierpoint College and all the Horsham Hockey Club teams did us proud! Congratulations to our top Junior Coaches, Jerry & Dino, as they took 2 teams and came away with 2 wins! Sussex U14 Boys Champions and Sussex U16 Boys Champions! For the fourth year in a […]
- The Big Gig ’19 Horsham Sports Club is again proud to host our very own one-day club fundraising live music festival, The Big Gig 19, this summer, Saturday 22nd June 2019. 1.00pm – 10.30pm. Thank you for those who supported us previously. We’re so excited to be putting on this very popular event again. Some of the best live […]
- HSC Networking Group Next Lunch – Fri 10th May 12.30pm – 2pm We run an informal networking group here at HSC which meets every two months. You don’t need to come to all the meetings, we are happy for people to dip in and out as it suits and there is no membership fee. You can book on […]
- Hugh Thomas It is with great sadness that the club has to report the passing of Hugh Thomas. Hugh will be very dearly missed and our thoughts are with his wife and family at this very sad time. Richard Marshall (Chairman of HCC) and Nick Evans (former chairman of HHC) have kindly provided the tributes below. . […]