Welcome to Horsham Sports Club
We are a not-for-profit sports club situated in Cricketfield Road with four constituent sports sections (Cricket, Hockey, Squash and Tennis) plus a thriving social section. We have a large bar plus function rooms available to hire and we run events throughout the year including our annual Fireworks Evening and Big Gig Music Festival. You don’t have to join to enjoy our facilities, but members get 20% discount on drinks and reduced ticket prices for many club events throughout the year.
Horsham Cricket Club
Horsham CC is a thriving club with 3 Men’s Saturday League XIs, a Sunday Development U19 XI, a Womens XI, Thursday XI and a Junior Section for boys and girls from U8 to U16.Find out more
Horsham Hockey Club
Horsham Hockey Club is one of the top hockey clubs in the South with 8 Mens, 7 Ladies, 1 Mixed and 11 junior teams.
Horsham Hockey Club is one of the constituent clubs of Horsham Sports Club and has its own dedicated website www.horshamhockeyclub.com
Alternatively, just head over to their Facebook page for all the latest info and to contact them.
Facilities available at Horsham Sports Club
Forthcoming events and our latest news
Upcoming Events | See all
- DJ Retro Rendell 80s/90s Disco DJ Retro Rendell is back to present one of his legendary 80s/90s Disco Rewind parties…. Step back in time to enjoy two special decades of legendary disco and dance tracks – you’ll be dancin’ ‘All night long’! Tickets are just £5pp The physical tickets are printed, chopped up and now available to buy from the […]
- Blunter Brothers Online Tickets available here Or you can purchase in person from the club office and bar
- HSC Monthly Quiz A post Covid return for our regular monthly quiz hosted by Shaka – details to follow, for now just make sure you save the date (in fact, save every second Wed in the month from now onwards!)
- Horsham Fireworks Night TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE! You can buy in person from the club, or online at Eventbrite here (please note that booking fees apply to online purchases) There will be some slight changes this year to accommodate social distancing regulations: 25% less tickets will be available and more of the ground will be used, plus […]
- The Big Gig 2022 After postponements in 2020 and 2021 due to Covid, we are delighted to announce that our annual family friendly music festival at the club is back. Full details to follow, but we can confirm that we plan to have the same tribute musical line-up: Bruno Mars, The Bee Gees, Elvis, Murdoch’s Crazy Eyes and headlining, […]
Latest News | See all…
- Barry Peay It is with great sadness that I must share with you the news that our President, Barry Peay, passed away yesterday following a long illness. A true gentleman and scholar, he was a loyal servant to both Horsham Cricket and Hockey Clubs as well as giving many years of service to the main club. His […]
- Bar Opening Times from Wed 8th Sept Bar hours will be extending from this week, with further reviews planned in future – keep an eye on emails and the website (or just ask the bar staff!) for the most up to date information. Mon – 12pm – 9pm Tues – 12pm – 9pm Wed – 12pm – 9.30pm Thurs – 12pm – […]
- Bar News Latest message from the bar (Thanks Shaka…) The Indian Summer is coming and there is much to look forward to at HSC. This Sunday (29th), get your Jazz hats on from 2-6pm as Fred Woods Big Band will be playing on the Cricket Outfield. The best seats in the house are £15 with proceeds going […]
- Events at HSC this autumn…. We are delighted to be returning to a little more normality (whatever that is) and start hosting events at the club again…. Tues 10th Aug – Cricket: MCC Womens and Mens X1s vs Horsham Womens and Mens X1. from 11.30am. Everyone is welcome to come along, the Bar and La Creperie will be open all day. 16th,20th,23rd and […]
- U17/18s win SJCF Mixed Bowl Final HORSHAM WIN THE SUSSEX JUNIOR CRICKET FESTIVAL by Martin Read Horsham Under 18 side crowned an excellent week of cricket by winning the Sussex Junior Festival, beating Cuckfield – and the weather – in the Final at Preston Nomad’s South Ground on Sunday August 1st On the Monday Horsham began as they intended to proceed […]