For general enquiries email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form on this page.
Room hire, Functions, Catering and Events
Please email email@example.com
Membership, Networking, Advertising and Sponsorship
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts and Money enquiries
Please contact email@example.com
Please note the office is currently only open Mon, Wed and Fri 9-1 plus Thurs 1-5pm due to the Covid-19 situation. We can only take telephone calls (01403 254628) at these times, but we will aim to respond to email enquiries throughout the week.
See below for the latest bar opening times as these do vary weekly. Strict Covid regulations are in place both inside and outside
Send us a message
NEW GUIDELINES FOR CLUB HOUSE AND TERRACE
- All customers moving around the building including toilets MUST wear a face mask unless you are exempt from doing so.
- Please ensure you bring your own mask as we have no supplies available to give out.
- Masks can be ONLY be removed when sitting down at a table.
- The Club Rooms and Terrace are now table service only – no one (apart from the bar staff) are allowed at the bar.
- Drinks will be served to your table together with payment options (No change to members card system).
- Rule of six to be strictly adhered to – No more than 6 persons (adults & children) to be seated at any one table.
- Please do not move the Furniture and make sure all Children are seated and not running around.
- Please check our Website and Social Media for closing times as they will vary due to demand and TV Sports.
- The premises must be completely closed by 10pm.
- Track & Trace is now a mandatory requirement and we have registered and received an NHS Test & Trace QR Code specifically for Horsham Sports Club. You will need to download the NHS COVID-19 APP. On there is a ‘Venue Check-in’ which you open and scan in the QR Code you then get confirmation that you have checked into Horsham Sports Club.
- Alternatively ask Staff for Signing in Sheet
- The One way system IN and OUT remains but is under review as are the Smoking Areas.