Horsham Cricket Club is a constituent member of Horsham Sports Club with 4 Men’s Saturday League XIs, a Development U19 XI, a Womens XI, Thursday XI and a Junior Section for boys and girls from U8 to U16. New Members are always welcome.
The club also runs mini cricket for 5-7yr olds and participates in the ECB All Stars initiative.
The club is situated at the picturesque Cricketfield Road site overlooking Denne Hill yet only a five minute walk from the town centre. There are two cricket pitches at the club – the Main Square and the John Dew Ground (named after former Club Captain and President Dr John Dew, who also founded the junior section at the club.)
We also have grass practice nets and an artificial net complex, plus a large pavilion with bar, function rooms and changing facilities.
President: Barry Peay
Chairman: Richard Marshall
Hon Secretary: Kate Huddlestone
Hon Treasurer: Colin Mitcham
Hon Fixtures Secretary: Clive Noblett
Cricket Manager: Ed Clark
Club Development Officer: Barry Peay
Child Welfare Officer: Polly Clark (07713 382468)
Umpires and Scorers
If you are interested in becoming an umpire or scorer at the club please contact the office – we’d love to hear from you.
Cricket Events | See all events
- Cricket Sussex U19s v SA Academy XI
- Cricket Sussex 2nd XI v Glamorgan 2nd XI All welcome – free entry and the bar is open all day. Food may also be available 1st game starts – 11.30am 2nd game starts – 3.30pm (Subject to weather)
- Cricket Sussex 2nd XI v Glamorgan 2nd XI All welcome – free entry and the bar is open all day. Food may be available Play starts at 11am
- Cricket U14 IDL Tournament Hosted by HCC – For teams in the Identilam league. For more details and information about entering a team please email email@example.com
- Gullick Cup Final – Provisional date TBC