Horsham Cricket Club is a constituent member of Horsham Sports Club with 3 Men’s Saturday League XIs, a Development U19 XI, a Womens XI, Thursday XI and a Junior Section for boys and girls from U8 to U16. New Members are always welcome.
The club also runs mini cricket for 5-7yr olds and participates in the ECB All Stars initiative.
The club is situated at the picturesque Cricketfield Road site overlooking Denne Hill yet only a five minute walk from the town centre. There are two cricket pitches at the club – the Main Square and the John Dew Ground (named after former Club Captain and President Dr John Dew, who also founded the junior section at the club.)
We also have grass practice nets and an artificial net complex, plus a large pavilion with bar, function rooms and changing facilities.
For information on fixtures click here
You can also view fixtures and results on the Horsham CC Playcricket site here
President: Barry Peay
Chairman: Richard Marshall
Hon Secretary: Kate Huddlestone
Hon Treasurer: Colin Mitcham
Hon Fixtures Secretary: Chris Shambrook
Club Development Officer: Barry Peay
Child Welfare Officer: Polly Clark (07713 382468)
Umpires and Scorers
If you are interested in becoming an umpire or scorer at the club please contact the office – we’d love to hear from you.
Cricket Events | See all events
- Cricket Section 2020 Season Launch & Social Details to follow!
- Golf Day at ROOKWOOD GOLF CENTRE This year’s Cricket Club Golf Day will take place at Rookwood on Good Friday 10th April. Tee reservations have been booked from 12.00pm and we’ll be going out in 3 or 4 ball groupings depending on how many members would like to play. There will be various prizes including best individual […]
- Cricket Section Pre Season Social Night Details to follow
- Dr Dew U10 Junior Cricket Tournament Please contact email@example.com if you would like more info or to enter a team
- County Cricket at Horsham – Sussex v Gloucestershire GENERAL ENTRY TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON THE SCCC SITE HERE Sussex Cricket and Horsham Cricket Club are delighted to announce the return of professional cricket to the town’s Cricket Field Road ground next season. After a five-year absence, Sussex Sharks will play a Royal London One-Day Cup fixture vs Gloucestershire at the height of […]