Covid19 – Update on all Club Activities (18/03/20)
Today we have taken a hard look at the club operation and put into place the early stages of a plan that is primarily orientated towards the safety of our membership and staff and secondarily towards the survival of the club.
We continue to monitor and follow government guidelines and will implement further changes as necessary.
As of today the club remains open. If you are using the club facilities please wash your hands on entry and use the hand sanitisers provided.
The club will close at 10pm during the week, weekends as normal. Not all products may be available. Opening times will be reviewed in the light of legislation and demand.
The kitchen will be open as follows
Fridays from 5pm-9pm
Saturdays 11am to 7pm
We have postponed The Blunter Brothers this Friday (20th March) Tickets can either be refunded* or will be valid for a re-arranged date
*please contact Eventbrite if you purchased tickets online – we can only refund tickets in the club (during office hours only) that were bought in the club.
We keep The Big Gig (20th June) under constant review.
The annual Golf Day (10th April) is postponed
The authorities are currently reviewing a delay in the start of the senior and junior season which looks inevitable and we will advise as soon as more information becomes available. Indoor nets are suspended for now.
Outdoor training is due to start w/c 20th April but is under review.
We have received notice from the LTA that all LTA products have been suspended. That includes tournaments, matches and products such as Tennis for kids. This may impact the Easter camp but we will advise. Currently organised sessions and court bookings continue as normal but players should self exclude as appropriate.
Sussex Squash has suspended both the adult & junior leagues.
– All team matches are cancelled
– Club night sessions & junior coaching are cancelled for the foreseeable future
– Normal squash bookings are still available for singles play
The season has been brought to a premature close on advice from the Hockey Association. The end of season celebration and fundraiser in April has been cancelled and we are looking at a possible rescheduled date in September.
We will continue to update you with any changes to the information above.