Members of the group are automatically invited via email, but non members are very welcome too, so if you are not a member but are interested in attending this month, or would like more information, please just email the Club office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Mingling starts at 12.30pm (but the bar is open from Midday, so do come earlier if you wish!) and finishes around 2pm ish.(but you are welcome to stay on for as long as you like if you are busy chatting).
We alternate a ‘drinks, light bite and mingle’ event with mingling followed by an informal sit down buffet lunch event – meetings are the second Friday every month. Food is provided by the club caterers – Sophie’s Kitchen Sussex.
Places are limited and we strongly encourage you to sign up to annual membership below in order to guarantee your place for the meetings.
Cost of annual membership is £150. If a second person from the same company wishes to join then the cost is an additional £100. Non member ‘Pay as you go’ is £10 for drinks events and £20 for the lunches.
(Cost will be pro rata’d for anyone joining during the year.)
Included in the annual membership:
- Meetings every second Friday in the month, alternating between drinks and lunch events
- Advertising space on the HSC Club Noticeboard
- Entry in the online Business Directory (print versions also available at the Club)
- Flyers in the reception area
- Regular mentions on HSC social media channels
- Send an alternate to meetings if you can’t make it
- Bring a new guest to a buffet lunch meeting for just £10, or a drinks and snacks lunch for £5
- Social membership of Horsham Sports Club (includes discount on drinks, reduced room hire rates for private functions and special member prices on event tickets where applicable)