As you will no doubt already be aware, the government has given tennis venues the go ahead to reopen from Wed 13th May and HLTC has made the following provisions.
In summary –
- The hard court playing facilities will initially only be open to hltc members*
- Only the courts will be open – the clubhouse remains closed so please be aware that there will be no access to the toilets, changing facilities or refreshments** and you will need to provide your own hand sanitisers. Please take all rubbish home with you as we do not currently have a bin collection service.
- No first aid facilities will be available inside the club house and therefore you are playing at your own risk.
- Courts must be booked in advance using our ClubManager365 portal.
- Members can play singles or doubles with other hltc members from their own household.
- Members can play singles with another hltc member from a different household as long as they follow the govt advice regarding social distancing. Please read the full govt advice for tennis players here before you come down to play.
- There will be no organised sessions until further notice – these court times have been released and are now available to book by members.
- We are working on a system to enable you to use light tokens if you want to play under lights – we will advise when this is up and running
- The club will restart DD membership payments from the end of May. (If you had cancelled your DD please contact us asap by replying to this email and we will send you a new mandate to complete)
- Anyone who pays annually and was due for renewal after 23rd March will now be contacted and invited to renew via our Loveadmin membership system. The ‘lost’ time will be added onto your new renewal date.
* If you would like to become a member please email us on email@example.com for more information on the various membership categories we have to offer
**La Creperie is open Wed-Sat 11-7pm serving a limited range of food and soft drinks from their outside snack hut – but please note it must be consumed off the club premises as it is a takeaway service only. And don’t ask if you can pop in and use the loo either – no one is permitted to use the building apart from authorised staff!