- Tennis Finals Day 18th Sept 2022 Report to follow, but well done to all our winners on Sunday. A great day of tennis at the club. Men’s Singles – Daud Sadiq Ladies Singles – Sophie Kitson Men’s Doubles – Andy Wright and Leon Martin Ladies Doubles – Sophie Kitson and DonnaCopeland Mixed Doubles – Billy Johnson and Sophie Kitson Men’s Plate […] September 21, 2022
- Queen Elizabeth 1926-2022 Horsham Sports Club joins the nation in mourning the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The Club and it’s constituent sections would like to extend its condolences to all members of the Royal Family at this sad time. September 8, 2022
- Job Opportunity – Apprentice Groundsperson Join our team! We are looking for an apprentice to join us at Horsham Sports Club. Full details can be downloaded below… September 5, 2022
- Squash Coaching restarts soon… Calling all Squash players It is time to sharpen up your skills for the new season. Squash coaching is restarting very soon! Junior coaching will be on Sundays from 3pm until 4pm. Each session will cost £3 for members and £6 for non-members. The first session starts on Sunday 18th September, the last one before […] August 23, 2022
- Junior Leader Opportunities at HLTC Summer Tennis Camps New for our 2022 Summer Camps. Are you aged between 11 and 15 and love Tennis? Ever thought about becoming a tennis coach? Let us help you on your journey. Book on to our summer camps and all 11+ players will have the opportunity to gain an LTA Tennis Leaders qualification as part of the […] July 9, 2022
- Junior Tennis Camps The Junior Summer camps are for all abilities and run by LTA Licensed coaches and assistants. The full day camps run for 7 hours daily, 9am – 4pm. 12 – 1 is lunch (no tennis played) during this time players can bring packed lunch or use club facilities. The focus will be on fun and […] June 14, 2022
All the latest news about what's been happening at Horsham Sports Club recently.