- Junior Tennis Camps The Junior Summer camps are for all abilities and run by LTA Licensed coaches and assistants. The full day camps run for 7 hours daily, 9am – 4pm. 12 – 1 is lunch (no tennis played) during this time players can bring packed lunch or use club facilities. The focus will be on fun and […] June 14, 2022
- HSC welcomes Ukrainian Families Horsham Sports Club hosted a BBQ for Ukrainian families and their Horsham host families at the club on Sunday….it was great to see so many here enjoying the sunny weather and forging new friendships. June 13, 2022
- Try Squash and Racketball at the Jubilee Party on Sunday To All members and Non-members, The squash committee would like to invite you to come and play squash and racketball at Horsham Sports Club this Sunday 5th June from midday until around 3pm. Please spread the word to the general public, friends and family that they can come along and have a fun hit totally […] June 2, 2022
- HCC President’s Day 2022 June 2, 2022
- Cricket Newsletter 2022 – No 2 HORSHAM CRICKET CLUB NEWSLETTER MAY 2022 Presidents Day Sunday 26th June We would love everyone to come along to Presidents day on 26th June for a day of celebration to mark our 250th anniversary and to honour the memory of our late president, David Horsman. David was looking forward to hosting this day but will […] May 31, 2022
- Tennis- American Tournament American Tournament Report On Saturday 14 May, the Tennis Section held a “round robin” Mixed Doubles American Tournament to mark the 2022 opening of the grass courts. It was the first such event for three years due to the pandemic. Twenty six members took part, luckily 13 men and 13 women as it turned […] May 27, 2022
All the latest news about what's been happening at Horsham Sports Club recently.