SORRY – The July meeting will not be taking place due to the current Covid-19 restrictions on group gatherings – many apologies and we hope to reorganise for a new date in due course
If you are not one of our regulars but would like to join us on the 10th July please contact Clare at email@example.com by Fri 3rd July.
Join our informal and friendly networking group which meets every other month at the club. Each meeting starts at 12.30pm (bar is open from Midday though, so come sooner if you wish) and finishes around 2pm.
It includes a drink from the bar, sit down buffet lunch plus tea or coffee – and the chance to network before, during and after lunch!
If you are not already a member of the group but would like to come along and give us a try then you can book in for this lunch here. The cost is £20 including the booking fee.
(Once you’ve booked in and paid we will contact you to check any dietary requirements and allergens)
More details about booking ahead for the whole year and receiving other benefits by belonging to the group can be found below….
Dates for the meetings in 2020:
Fri 10th Jan – Lunch
Fri 13th March – Lunch
Fri 15th May – Lunch
Fri 10th July – Wimbledon Lunch
(Wimbledon ‘Net’working lunch – includes optional tennis on our very own grass courts, plus watch the Men’s Semi Finals matches on TV)
Fri 11th Sept – Lunch
Fri 13th Nov – Lunch
Thurs 3rd Dec – Xmas Drinks (date tbc)
Pay in advance packages
(These can be booked direct with the club, ie no extra Eventbrite fees!)
Silver – £100
- All the Lunches and Xmas Drinks event
- Listing in the HSC Business Directory – print copies available in the club plus an online version can be downloaded from our website
- Advert on the ‘networking group’ noticeboard in the club.
- Send someone else in your place to the lunch if you can’t make it.
- Bring a guest to one of the lunches for just £10
Gold – £150
- Everything in the previous package PLUS…
- Flyers in the reception area
- Monthly mention on HSC social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
- Social membership of HSC (benefits include 20% discount on drinks, members special ticket prices, reduced room hire rates)
(A limited number of ‘Pay as you go’ places will be still be available @ £20 per lunch, bookable via Eventbrite)